Peraffic | ViAGO 7 Points of Culture
When in doubt, check the culture document; you'll know
what you should do...
Our 7 Points of Culture
ViAGO people (including everyone in Peraffic) are
committed to these 7 points of culture...
- You are committed to setting ViAGO’s clients and team
- You are committed to the Vision, Mission, Goals, Rules
and Success of ViAGO… the current and future team, at all times.
- You accept that you are in control of your life, and
that you are responsible for your actions and the effects you create.
- You follow the TIE Rule(TM)
and welcome scrutiny when you spend other people’s money.
- You tell it like it is (communicate the truth).
- You do not use, nor tolerate, excuses.
- You make it like you say (deliver to your promises,
explicit or implied).
- You only make agreements you can and will keep, and
communicate potential broken promises at the earliest opportunity.
- You clear up broken promises immediately.
- You will apologise for upsets… and then seek a solution.
- You have fun in all aspects of life.
- You seek ways to make ViAGO more fun – for clients and
- You are focussed on effects rather than tasks.
- You are always seeking ways to speed up the delivery of
- You seek to create win/win effects at all times.
- You always seek to create a bigger pie, rather than
seeking a bigger piece of the pie.
- You always seek simple solutions.
- You are dissatisfied with the status quo and are always
looking for ways to further simplify processes.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You seek system solutions, rather than people
- You edify other people (speak positively about them).
- You are positive and enthusiastic, about people and
- You do not use, nor tolerate, offensive language,
complaining, sarcasm or gossip.
- You understand that perception is a person’s reality and
respect the perceptions of others.
- You accept that it is your responsibility to communicate
- You greet and farewell people by name.
- You discuss concerns about a person in private with the
If you find or believe that Peraffic fails to honour the 7
Points of Culture, or that Peraffic deliberately lets you down, or does not
do what it says, then please report your concern by phoning the ViAGO
Founder, day or night, on his personal mobile: +64 21 545 630 or send him an email using the facility on this site.